The Prognos World Reports, published on a yearly basis since 1971, provide decision-makers from both the public and the private sector with
- economic and demographic data
- short-term forecasts
- medium and long-term forecasts
for more than 30 industrial countries and four regions, covering 95% of OECD GDP.
- The World Report includes comprehensive analysis and forecasts of economic and demographic factors for 30 countries and four regions.
- The forecasts for individual countries are embedded in a consistent world scenario. Reciprocal dependencies are explicitly considered.
- The results are presented in a standardised way, enabling detailed country analysis as well as cross country comparisons.
- The hardcopy report is delivered together with a CD-ROM containing all data and forecasts.
- Possibility for analysis like perspectives of consumer markets can be derived from the following data:
- population by age and sex
- private final consumption by 12 product groups.
Fax order for Hardcopy and CD-ROM