To support our team in the Competence Centre for EU Services in Brussels we are seeking from 01.01.2022 in part-time (20 - 30 h/week) a
Team Assistant/Backoffice Assistant (d/f/m)
If you want to make the right decisions today for tomorrow, you need a solid foundation. Prognos AG - one of the oldest economic research companies in Europe - provides them. For 60 years we have been supporting private companies, associations, foundations, and public clients in developing viable strategies for their future - through research, consulting, and support. We are always on the lookout for analytical and creative thinkers who are interested in actively shaping our future.
Working at Prognos: what can you expect?
As part of one of our teams, you promote movement and change in society, business, and politics - fact-oriented and politically independent. We pay particular attention to an appreciative, collegial, and motivating corporate culture.
- You are the administrative support for tender processes with the EU Commission such as creation/ maintenance of references, CVs, formal evidence.
- You are the first point of contact for your team and support the formal processing of projects and tendering procedures.
- The creation and the editing/proofreading of reports as well as the maintenance of Excel tables falls in your area of responsibility.
- You support the operative management and the team in their work, including office management tasks.
- You have successfully completed a commercial education (e. g. in Office Management) or studies in relevant fields (e. g. Bachelor).
- You have first experiences in tender processes with the EU Commission (not mandatory), a high-quality awareness, a secure written form and organisational talent.
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of the common MS Office applications. Ideally you also speak German and French (not mandatory).
- You are service-oriented and have good communication and team skills.
You would like to become part of Prognos and apply?
Please provide your application to our web-portal. Please mention the reference no. WIR-12 and stating the possible hours per week and date of entry.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation, and identity.